Quote:

Obama is not change. Have you seen how much money he has recieved. McCain wishes he had that much. All that money means he has payback. Dont kid yourself he is one of them.

I think that just means his campaign manager and strategist along with his donations collector and paypal treasurer are all evil but maybe not him. See the way it works is, Obama pays for someone to be evil for him while M-kain and Hilary enjoy the taste of blood and money.

I don't know I still think Hilary is horribly evil even if Bill is a good guy. If Hilary becomes president and turns out to be an extention of Bill Clinton's administration (and it turns out that the success behind that administration wasn't just the economy's climactic bubble or the receptivness of Congress at that time)then that would be great, fantastic even. But somehow I always knew that the pants in that relationship belong to Hilary and if Hilary from the time Bill was president till now has smelled the steemy wads of money that potrude via corrupt scandalings then there is no stopping her and the world is doomed. Even if she isn't completely Evil, if she becomes president all we will have to pvp other online guilds with is online chess and dos attacks. If that doesn't spell Morbid Hallucinated Voracity(medical term for evil) then .....