Moveon.org sorry but that would be like taking everything Rush said without using your own mind.

First off this whole thing about experience pisses me off.
Who says you have to have 20 years of it to become president much less vice-president. They seem to make a big deal about her being a small town mayor then only 2 years of governor.

35 years of age
Natural born American
Think thats all the exp you need.

Looks like to me the dems have it backwards with a less experienced guy in the president spot. Obama has nothing to brag about with his record. Atleast the reps have someone that knows how many states are in the US.
It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

Democrats were wondering if Obama had enough experience before he even said he was going to run.

Hes was only in the senate for 2 years.

I think he has just as much right to run as anyone else. But to harp on her for running as VICE-PRESIDENT is bullshit.