We got alot of nutjobs in the US tho and Mccain might win Republicans vote that way reguardless of whos on the stage the democrats i believe do the same

Its the swing voters who are gonna decide the elections for the next 20 years

Quote:

anti abortion, pro gun, anti stem cell research, creationist and wanting to teach that in science lessons, anti gay, someone with those views and I belive Palin has them would be concidered a nutjob in this country and those views are pretty common amoungst republicans.

I got no problem admiting

Anti-Abortion/StemCell. I dont kill babys

Pro-Gun .... I'm in the Greatest military on the planet so DUH

Creationism ... Much of the world Believes in (God) in some form and America was a country based on it (In God We Trust) I would never deny God

Anti-Gay I just lol'ed if another guy wants to suck another guys dick lol whatever i just don't want it around me go and do whatever u want but don't bring it around me one of my friends i work with she is gay but doesn't flaunt it around us wearing panzie pink rainbows and try to convince us being gay is the way to be and we love her to death its all those other nutcases wearing spandex and holding signs and dressing in any god forgiving set up and trying to tell me being gay is the greatest experiance on earth is what i find sick just keep it away

I dont like the total views of either party to be honest ... I said what i hated about Mccain and the war so i'll say What i don't like About Obama/Democrat

I work hard very very hard and sacrifice alot in the military but my very best friend i have known for 22 years now who is 29 yr's old refuses to work has no motivation in life itself and smokes weed all day and its not even his weed ....... He gets Money from the goverment every single month and lives in an area where housing doesn't even cost him 25-50 dollars a month and he's perfectly healthy and is totally fine to live for free and enjoy it

I have problems with shit like that and its in alot of citys i live in cleveland and its everywhere ... I dont even wanna talk about the shit when u have kids and start getting money and free housing for it

we have driven people who want more then just the bullshit thats out there and we drive ourselfs to get more i gotta say i hate the freeloaders and the people who want to make it even easier for them thats just me tho

And if anyone doesn't believe people get free food free housing and more i'll start providing links once they get the shit for free they start depending on it and have 0 motivation to get a job i mean why should they hell

SHADE REPLY INC

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTRANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

END RANT

Last edited by Represent; 09/02/08 02:57 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]