Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: sinij
You are aware of supreme court decision, you are aware of freedoms granted to women under constitution as interpreted by supreme court, yet you would like to make it technically impossible to exercise these freedom based on religious or moral grounds by superseding legal and legislative process.

Case closed. You no longer have a leg to stand on in any argument where you would cite personal freedoms.
Way to completely ignore what I wrote.

What part of "I would like to make it impossible to operate an abortion clinic. -Kaotic" did I misunderstood?

Quote:
I don't base my ideas about when life begins on religion I base it on science.

When your are talking "life begins" in scientific terms you are talking about life, as in gut bacteria is life, so is flu virus is life, and dust mites are also life. Why is this scientifically defined life is precious, and how can we possibly protect it when there is so much of it around us?

No, what you are talking about, but too uninformed to know the difference, is when sentience of the human fetus begins. This is meaningful discussion, but it isn't one that favors your side. My suggestion - stick to faith arguments, at least you can't be critiqued for being ignorant that way.

[Linked Image]