Originally Posted By: sinij
You are aware of supreme court decision, you are aware of freedoms granted to women under constitution as interpreted by supreme court, yet you would like to make it technically impossible to exercise these freedom based on religious or moral grounds by superseding legal and legislative process.

Case closed. You no longer have a leg to stand on in any argument where you would cite personal freedoms.
Way to completely ignore what I wrote and cherry pick the part that you wanted to comment on. I thought you said only us conservative leaning folks did that.

Originally Posted By: Sinji

Imaginary voice in the sky tells me you should eat only broccoli. I will ignore your rights and make sure that you could only ever find broccoli.

What you believe should never supersede other people's rights. Coincidentally, what you believe happens to be misogyny. Why is this misogyny, because you are trying to dictate how women should go living their lives.
I don't base my ideas about when life begins on religion (you're the one who keeps harping on religion. did someone hurt your feelings once?) I base it on science. You base your opinion about when life begins on what someone else told you science says. How about you spend some time doing your own research, study the results, create a hypothesis, test your hypothesis, test it again, and again and again, and then draw a conclusion. Once you've learned how to use the scientific method rather than spew back the detritus you've consumed then perhaps you and I can have a discussion.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]