Originally Posted By: sinij
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

While I would like to make it impossible to operate an abortion clinic

You are aware of supreme court decision, you are aware of freedoms granted to women under constitution as interpreted by supreme court, yet you would like to make it technically impossible to exercise these freedom based on religious or moral grounds by superseding legal and legislative process.

Case closed. You no longer have a leg to stand on in any argument where you would cite personal freedoms.

Quote:
What I believe cannot be considering misogyny because it has bearing on the woman only tangentially.

Imaginary voice in the sky tells me you should eat only broccoli. I will ignore your rights and make sure that you could only ever find broccoli.

What you believe should never supersede other people's rights. Coincidentally, what you believe happens to be misogyny. Why is this misogyny, because you are trying to dictate how women should go living their lives.

Replace abortion with gun rights and your own argument says you have no right to talk about personal freedoms.

BTW being against abortion doesn't mean you are part of a religion. You can believe that when a woman is knocked up there is a baby in her belly and killing it is murder.

It doesn't give me the right to stop the woman to murder her child but I don't have to say I like it.

Liberals are the worst when it comes to personal freedoms cause it their way or the highway.