Derid, my point still stands, and you failed to dispute it. You are confusing "created by" and "must be present" arguments.

A society, as defined by webster - "an enduring and cooperating social group whose members have developed organized patterns of relationships through interaction with one another" is necessary for any wealth creation. In very simplified terms, if multiple individuals are present, they need to show basic level of cooperation in order for any of them to create any wealth. I never claimed that individual cannot create wealth, they can and do, what I am saying is that individual has to belong to society to have opportunity to create wealth.

Quote:
Ergo, other members of a society may - but do not necessarily - play a part.

Your confusion seems to be based on the fact that you seem to completely dismiss negative effects of human interaction. You argue that since individual can create wealth in perfect isolation (I do not dispute this), you can scale it up to any size and proportionally scale wealth creation (I dispute this part) without any regards to interaction of these individuals.

[Linked Image]