Quote:
Ok, I asked that question for a reason. Did you read Vuldan's post about socializing grades? If not you should, and then honestly tell me how hard you would work for your grades if no matter what you did you would get the same reward as the rest of the class.

Please do not came with that history for child, I recomend you to read "Das Kapital" by Karl Marx, take a read full without any prejudice. It will no be a like history to a child about their grade take way by other people.

Also how is high school in US, do you guys take Political Science and other classes related to that like philosofy, sociology and etc?

the rest your comment is unecessary, I do not know, are you sure that like to me you pointed out that the 16% in US was because the word R&D, that i guess you are saying about research and development, so those 16% is because you are saying that you are is more expensive because that? but if that is true are you putting that in the equation the money gained with all patents and royalts around the world gained with those discoveries?

Last edited by Mithus; 11/15/11 06:17 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]