No, I know Sessions' history and stances. His perjuring did happen, and has merit. You could argue that he misspoke, fine. But considering he was coached, that he still managed to screw up so royally during the hearing still transmits the man's staggering incompetence.

I previously brought up the two, but as a quick reminder:

Sessions hates state rights, and pretty much anyone's rights. He believes that Federal money and manpower should be used to fill for-profit prisons with people who aren't bothering anyone else, and also believes that instead of policing the police, and giving oversight to state and local level law enforcement, that those agencies should be completely unaccountable. Which is a pretty strong break with established operation - pretty much everyone knows that to hold power accountable, you need some oversight. How dumb? I mean, the man wants to reignite the drug war for fucks sake, even though pretty much everyone not named Jeff Sessions knows what a clusterfuck catastrophe it was - and still is. He has also been a strong proponent of civil forfeiture, which is basically in line with his other "law enforcement" stances, that is: where the police degrade themselves to the point of common thuggery, blatantly stealing from people convicted of no crimes.

Ajit Pai's initial moves at FCC include moving to remove transparency requirements on big telecom, that were instituted to prevent them from basically defrauding their customers.

I can guarantee that I'm not under the influence of leftist "propaganda"

I do however, remember pretty much everything I read. This gives me a relatively clear view of the overall picture, given how much I do read, and have read for the past quarter century. Jeff Sessions is human filth, with no redeeming principles to speak of, when judged by the standards of the Age of Reason, and Northern European Anglo Christian Lockean intellectual and political heritage. He is, quite frankly, more suited to running a gulag in some Southeast Asian despotism than wielding power in a supposedly free society.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)