That's some interesting info on the WP link, still, I wish they'd included a deeper slicing of the data. For example, MSNBC info might be skewed due to Morning Joe outlier for example, which AFAIK is actually pretty popular with moderates that lean conservative. Not that I think they are being deceptive here, it would just be interesting. Theres a lot more that could be gleaned, but I doubt Pew has the deep dive publicly accessible - that stuff usually costs $$.

Also, I note that the data is from 2014. What would be interesting is to see is an updated graph for the Trump era, then examine the recent tone of the various outlets to cross reference with their audience ideological drift over time. With the right data, you could get a pretty good idea of which conservative demographics were drifting towards or away from Trump - much more accurately I think than you could via direct polling, where so many people are programmed to think in dichotomies - in other words, people still comparing Trump to Hillary, when it comes time to answer questions from a stranger.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)