Originally Posted by Goriom
It's just funny that all the things Republicans have been crying about are being done by Republicans. It's as if anyone who seeks the power of a cushy government job is somehow corrupt and both sides of the coin are equally retarded. It's just the Republicans turn to go full retard on this country, I doubt it will last past 4 years before we have the Democrats going full retard again.

By the way, Life Long New Yorker here, can confirm Donald Trump is a scam artist, malcontent, narcissist who doesn't really give a shit about you. I don't get how you guys can't see past the phoniness. Maybe It's just that I had more time to know who he really is?

What about the phony Democrats I can name one... Chuck Schumar. He along with many in congress right now need a good dose of TERM LIMITS. I know Trump is an asshole. But so are the Democrats. This whole Russian thing with Sessions... it's some horse shit. He like MANY Senators including about 30 Democrats to be exact had also met with Russian Ambassadors and many from other countries while HE was a Senator. McCaskell the Missuour senator said she never met with the Russian AMB. Yet there'sa fucking photo of her sitting in a meeting with him on her twitter account. Call me stupid but I thought Senators meeting with Ambassadors from other countries was how we get a long with other countries. Stupid Idea right?

It's not like Sessions sold guns to the Drug Cartel, then preceded to LIE to congress about it. Only to never be charged with doing so.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 03/03/17 09:55 AM.