On a side note, there was discussion on travel and then you will see how great america is. That is the most retarded thing i have ever heard in my life.

You go to travel and go see things and learn from it. You go to travel to appreciate different styles of living and to learn different customs and behaviors. I have seen the american armed forces over seas and i have seen how they act, and those are the ones that go and dont learn any customs, and come back and really appreciate what america is and how good it is.

After traveling and living abroad for three years in a country where i had few normal amenities (unlike the armed forces who had american tv, food, anything they wanted) I never once felt more happy with the Canadian government or appreciated that i was Canadian and how great this country was.

Crim, i agree with you on most things, but the commment on go and live abroad and then you will see how great america is was rediculous.

If you want to get into a discussion how american soldiers are assholes overseas, let me know, and will tell you my experiences and why the people where they are stationed do not appreciate them as much as they should.