wasn't gonna get involved with this but something Slinger said didn't make sense to me. He said that dogs are not allowed in restraunts as a freedom that was taken away (way i phrased it doesn't make sense but you get the idea.) I was not aware of any Federal Law that states that dogs are not allowed in restraunts.

So I did some research and found out
- There are no Federal laws prohibiting dogs at restaurants. The FDA Food Code is a recommendation, not a law. Federal Law requires restaurants to allow service dogs for the handicapped both inside and outside.

- State laws govern the restaurant health codes. Not the Federal Government. Many States incorporate parts of the FDA Food Code into their laws.

- If a state doesn't allow dogs at outdoor restaurants then cities or counties in most states may allow it locally by issuing a variance (exception) to the state code. Cities may implement these variances through an ordinance or simply through the health department. Variances can be allowed for all restaurants or individually.

- Even if allowed by law the final decision is up to the restaurant owner who may choose to allow or not allow dogs.

Not sure if this is actully true but i will investiagte more to discover the truth of these statements ( taken from http://www.dogfriendly.com/server/newsletters/jul06.shtml )

Its like a school bus of nuns hitting a shit wagon and bursting into flames. You just can't look away... -Tasorin