Owain, my youthfully blurred vision of the world made me squirm in my seat while reading your response. I'm not at all interested in the holy war we got ourselves into, and this has nothing to do with it. We're already fighting the war and the job has to be finished, one way or another. This is NOT me bitching about pushing our views on other nations, this is about making people aware of the fact that laws are being passed that are taking away little pieces of our freedom, an inch at a time. It's also about showing people that they CAN speak out when they feel a bill is being proposed that would jeopardize our freedoms even more.

The purpose of the movement is to educate people about the movement.

Go George Bush, go troops, go America. I can't help but secretly support the war we're in, because I'm American. I don't think we should have gone in the first place (and I'm not looking for discussion of that, in this thread at least), but since we're there, I just want the job finished; if we pull out like we did the first time around it could be even worse. Who knows, George Bush the Third could put a hole in the side of the Earth with a nuke if we don't get the job done now.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]