Originally Posted by Sini
I personally won't enjoy when the mob drags me out of my hilltop house, but at least I will know exactly why. While some of you will keep wondering how this could have happened all the way until the rope snaps around your neck.

This can't end well. Not even if you hoard guns and ammo.

I'm not sure you will. As best I can tell, you believe that it is a fundamental problem of the haves vs. the have-nots. I think that is a manufactured dichotomy created by those in power to distract the masses from what is being done in D.C. "on their behalf". It wasn't that long ago in this country that the have-nots looked at the haves and said, "one day I can get there too". Now they watch, on their giant flat screen TVs, other have-nots (and the self righteous children of haves) throw temper tantrums and complain about how terrible their lot in life is, "If only that guy was forced to give me some of his money, all my problems would be solved." Never once realizing that they are being manipulated by the political powers that be. Who, through programs lauded to "help," have succeeded in removing any concept of responsibility, the ownership of which leads to the feelings of success and accomplishment that used to empower people to strive for more. It is a sad, sad day in America and it is painful to watch the only real beacon of hope for the entire world fading away.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]