Agreed... A union will eat these people alive.

These are the same people who cannot remember to provide me with a eating utensil. Anyone restricted by their skill set to working at a fast food should not expect anything more than minimum wage. They work at a minimum skill set job so they get a minimum wage for it.

A = A

I like how they are throwing this word *living wage* around. That is laughable.....As if it is McDonalds responsibility to provide people with a good life. As if they should not worry about their profits even though they are the only ones with skin in the game. As if they are moral criminials for making a profit during a down economy.

The opening sentence says it all really. ""Edwin Guzman already lost his job once for union-organizing. ""

I am all for the working man in America....If you do not like your work then you are surrounded by free libraries, internet and countless other ways of educate yourself. I never subscribed to the poor me stories. I have been out of pocket twice in my life and rebounded.

You are promised oppurtunity not success. I would rather see a real discussion about increasing minimum wage to keep up with inflation than this. They want skilled labor wages for unskilled labor not a fair *living wage*.

Last edited by Sethan; 04/04/13 12:27 PM.