Originally Posted By: Helemoto

And your total lack of letting people do and think what they want shows how you are a bad person that can't let people live their lives how they want to live them.

You can do and think any way you want, you can worship any number of bearded fucks in the sky in any number of ways. It is when you try to take what should be private matter of religion and use government public education funds to push it down my throat is when I start objecting. Not only that, but you making it mandatory - there is no way I can opt out of this nonsense being taught to my kids.

Want to teach creationism? Use Sunday school for it. You will not hear a single objection from me of what you choose to teach in Sunday school. If I don't like what I hear there, I will simply not attend. Actually, I'd even support you right to exclude homosexuals or whoever else you want out of your private religious life, but I will not let you taint public office/government law with your religious superstitions and magical thinking.

Creationism law is simply unconstitutional. It is not only enables, it also mandates "learning" what is clearly religious matter all on my tax dime. Next, we will have to know all saints by name as part of history curriculum.

Last edited by sinij; 04/15/12 01:21 PM.

[Linked Image]