Originally Posted By: sinij
I hope you can stop humping your bible long enough to consider that science, and not divine intervention is responsible for your quality of life and all progress in the last 300+ years.

If not for science and scientific methods you'd still be dying by a dozen to diseases, starving while burning witches you think responsible for droughts and praying for divine cures for various maladies as you neared your average life expectancy age of early to mid 30s.
Originally Posted By: sinij
I hope you can stop humping your bible long enough to consider that science, and not divine intervention is responsible for your quality of life and all progress in the last 300+ years.

If not for science and scientific methods you'd still be dying by a dozen to diseases, starving while burning witches you think responsible for droughts and praying for divine cures for various maladies as you neared your average life expectancy age of early to mid 30s.

I love science you moron, and if you read anything i ever read you would know that im not religious. as a matter of fact i would say that your hatred of christians is a religion to you. you certainly are zealous enough

all i am saying is that i dont know. oh, and that you dont either. the empty bucket makes the most noise, ill leave it at that you smug, self righteous, overbearing conformist!

KGB Darkfall