Originally Posted By: sinij
I hope you can stop humping your bible long enough to consider that science, and not divine intervention is responsible for your quality of life and all progress in the last 300+ years.

If not for science and scientific methods you'd still be dying by a dozen to diseases, starving while burning witches you think responsible for droughts and praying for divine cures for various maladies as you neared your average life expectancy age of early to mid 30s.

Sinij, are you saying that someone that reads the bible, and has faith in something greater then themselves cannot also believe in the actions and products of science? Or that someone that believes in science cannot also accept that something’s have yet to be answered by said science?

Or how about some one that views science as a way of explaining how or why god does things?

Sinij, your stance, from my perception, is that if you have any faith then you cannot accept science, nor if you can accept science for what it is not be able to have a thought to something else. Your expressed views are black and white, right and wrong, all done with an absolution that in facts bears to mind the destructive dogma of the Spanish Inquisition, where if you do not believe as I do then you must be burned. You have substituted stake and fire, for contempt and insulting others.

PS. I still love you.