freedom of religion means that you cant be forced to attend or belong to a church. it doesnt mean that people cant put a cross up. "of" is not "from"

as to your personal beliefs, i frankly dont care either way. if you study history, you will see that i am right. i am not alone in this opinion. you have your college professors and their anti-western bias, or "critical theory" and its offshoots, to blame for your ignorance of history.

the fact that you bring up indians and the crusades reveals your bias. what started the crusades? what about the jihad? the crusades lasted less than 200 years. spain was occupied for 700. eastern europe for 500 by islam.

regarding the indians. they were on the losing side, so what? why dont you cry for the caananites or midianites who were booted from their lands; or the greeks who were deported from asia minor (in the 1920s) by the turks after 2500 years?

see you cant just pick ONE event without historical context. the fact that you picked the crusades and the indians is so cliche its actually quite boring. what next the constitution is worthless because jefferson owned slaves??

KGB Darkfall