Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I think you're targeting the wrong person Sinj. Derid is not nearly as vocal as many of the rest of us.

You are absolutely right, my response was meant for a large group of people, 'you' should read 'usual suspects', but ended sounding like it was directed only at Derid. I apologize if I unjustly singled out Derid when it meant to be addressed at multiple people.

You must excuse me, it is difficult to talk to the conservative swarm when multiple issues (recent example - health care) getting dragged into conversation and when multiple people respond with interchangeable opinions. I usually respond to the last person in the chain. This time it happened to be Derid.

Side note, I have nothing but respect for Derid, while I violently disagree with him, he tend to be well-informed and articulated in his opinions. I'd love to debate any one specific issue with him without having discussion topic derailed by others.

Quote:
Please note that not once has Derid attacked you personally. Getting angry at some one simply for disagreeing with you is the sign of a small mind and one unwilling to adjust to change...

Please don't confuse me getting angry with my words angering you. It is easy to project emotions, especially when you don't have face to face communication.

Last edited by sinij; 11/07/11 08:57 AM.

[Linked Image]