Originally Posted By: Mithus
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
If you can read a graph, chop this up and smoke it.

I didnt understand a thing.
this graph shows that people under 58.000 pay 17%, and people under the next level that pays 14%, and people above 11%, so there is a parcel of population that pays more in a comparative percentage and that's is the problem.

If you notice the most that is being paid is 27% from the top 1% of earners. You also need to look how the graphs slides to the next level. The $58,000 range pays 9% the $85,000 pays 17%

So yes, the tax system is fucked thanks for noticing. This is why most of us have been in favor of a new tax system. As a single man with no dependents I get to pay the top end of taxes at my pay scale. Stupid me, I should go out find me a trailer park diva with 15 kids and quit my job and let Obama and friends take care of me.

You mentioned before that Brazil has something about human dignity in the constitution. Human dignity is being a productive member of society. Working and doing what's expected, without living on a handout from the Government. Dignity is accomplishing something that you yourself has done, and not given to you.