Originally Posted By: Mithus
And like you guys from South USA like to say, have a natural selection is good , only the strong will survive darwinmism FTW, its not your problem that people have no jobs or health care or whatever they need. popcorn

For own experience here in Brazil, darwinism doesnt work.. because the birth rates of marginalized people are too much high.. so the things just get worse to a level that is unsafe to walk a night or at same places of the cities.
I'm currently doing everything in my power to help others get jobs, both in the USA and in Brazil. I quit a job that I worked at for 14 years making about $60,000 per year so that I could go back to school (1 job created). I'm paying about $10,000 per year to attend school (teachers, janitors, administrators, assistants, etc.). I'm paying about $1,000 per month for an apartment to live in (construction workers, administrators, maintenance workers, etc.). I was only paying $600 for my mortgage payment so now I'm putting even more money in the economy. I pay to keep my lights on, put food on the table and keep fuel in my truck (ridiculously large number of jobs). I am going to school to get a job in the petroleum industry where I will supervise and employ oil field workers the world over. I'm doing every bit of this without a job, because I worked hard when I had one, got promoted because I worked hard, saved money, and am not in debt up to my eyeballs trying to keep up with the Jones's who are out spending money they don't have on things they cannot afford and are about to get kicked out of their home. Just like our government.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]