Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Originally Posted By: Mithus
Wake up America.. the time with small unemployment rate is over, get over and join the rest of the world with 8-20% unemployment rate.

NO

Do not get me wrong, but IMHO USA lived with a higher patamar over all other countries in the world after WWII, the new century and the BIRCS taking place where you guys have no competition, itīs now normal to have the same unemployment rate as the other countries, even you guys have a strong internal economy. I know it's a gross simplification of the problem but to me seems reasonable.

And like you guys from South USA like to say, have a natural selection is good , only the strong will survive darwinmism FTW, its not your problem that people have no jobs or health care or whatever they need. popcorn

For own experience here in Brazil, darwinism doesnt work.. because the birth rates of marginalized people are too much high.. so the things just get worse to a level that is unsafe to walk a night or at same places of the cities.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/12/11 05:16 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]