Quote:

Arrrghhh! Now, once my boys got to be around 14 or 15, I allowed them to drink a small glass of wine, with dinner, if they wanted in order to demystify the whole alcohol thing. They are all in their 20's now. The oldest doesn't drink at all, and the other two only drink a glass or two with meals, as do I. Now, if the Democrat Party morons had had their way then, I'd be in jail for this.

My mom and dad did the same thing - let me have wine with dinner and my dad would let me sip his beer when he was BBQing. I learned young that alcohol wasn't a big deal. Today I might go out drinking once every couple months if even that.

When you lock someone up away from something for long enough, they're going to want to rebel and definitely going to want what they couldn't have. De-mystification is the way to go.

Hilary Clinton makes me think of a Commie Mom with a whip. Look at the bottom line in my sig. If you vote for Hilary Clinton you might as well give up playing your adult games. She is so uneducated about video games that she thinks only kids play them and anything else should go away...forever. You'll be playing Age of Conan for maybe 7 months and it will suddenly...disapear...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]