Quote:

Ok, substitute "true democracy" for "free republic". Focusing on semantics here is rather disingenuous dont you think?

Or since all the bashing of the ,lets go with Representive Republic,which it is. Its not semantics to state the correct terms. If we are going to talk about the American Constitution getting it right is very important. Lets all take a monment and read the old papers again(slinger)
As for the prisoners in the gulag, They have no rights under US law. They are not Americans. Enemy combatants-prisoners of war I dont care what you call them if they are not americans and the military wants them where they are so be it. Stick a frickin firecracker up his ass if thats what it takes to make him talk. I saw a poll that said 75% of muslims said radical mulsims are bad. So 25% suport them kinda scary when you think about it a bit.
In your sticky the ACLU American Civil Liberty Union I belive is the the right name for them is defending a person that is not American. Lets highlight the American part .

O I know you will say something like they have the same rights we do but they dont. If we fuck up and take the wrong guy they should so something to make it right. But to not try to get the right guys is not a good way to go. We what the guy they thought they had and smash his balls till he converts to Scientology And we have to do it secretly or we will never get anything done. Try and Butch up Mary its a fuckin mean world out there and they will put a bullet in your eye before you can give them your leftist rant about what is right and wrong with the greatest country the world has ever seen or the leftst view that its the worst country the world has ever been made to suffer.
This may sound ranty but I was just made branch manager against my will and I want to spill blood. So instead of going to jail I found you.
Lets see o ya all kids above 8 should learn how to use weapons.
Taxes should only be use for the military.
All current politicians should be sent to Arkansas to live for 30 years and a new bunch elected in.
Rap music sucks(lol music my ass) get over it.
Todays country music is nothing but top 40 crap May Cash and Haggard forgive us.
Rock-n-Roll is getting better again Nickleback worst band ever

DONT FORGET ANYONE CAN TAKE ANYTHING AND MAKE IT LOOK HOW THEY WANT. MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND. READ BETWEEN THE LINES NOT JUST FROM ONE POINT OF VIEW. DONT GET STUCK ON ONE SIDE OF THE ISSUE.

BELIVE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU READ AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT SEE