Quote:

Just a thought about the guantanamo prisonners situation and some of your argument.
If a not-US army, let say spanish, take some hundreds american activists and put them in a jail :
- these activists are not soldiers and don't wear uniform.
- they are not spanish.

So, following your idea, these american people should be kept and tortured cause they don't have any right ?

You gotta be shittin' me! Who do you think we have locked up down at Gitmo? Greenpeace tree huggers? These aren't 'activists', they are stone cold terrorist murdering rat bastards we have swept up in Afghanistan and Iraq where they were busy trying to kill everyone they could to advance their Jihad. If they weren't locked up, they'd be trying to kill more of us, either home or overseas.

So, let's say members of the Aryan Nation up in Idaho decided to go over to Spain, to use your example, and successfully killed several thousand Spaniards. Not only would I not object if they captured a couple of hundred of them and locked them up indefinately, I'd hope our government would assist in hunting them down and destroying them.

Activists, my ass!

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council