Quote:

Just because you dont mind Bush having these powers, are you so sure you dont mind Hillary having them?

Yes, well, the Democrat Party in general is problematic when it comes to things like that, seeing that they did a bang up job of running rough shod over civil liberties without the help of the Patriot Act and other recent developments. What with Waco and Ruby Ridge, I think the Clinton Administration had a higher kill count of American citizens than they did against Al Quaida.

But that is what kills me about civil libertarians who are whimpering that the sky is falling now, but who vote Democrats into office. Democrats are the ones who want to poke their nose into every corner of your life, not Republicans.

I read an article today that made me torque my jaws. Some Democrat Party dip shit has suggested that legislation needs to be introduced that would subject people to criminal penalties, including imprisonment, if parents allow thier children under the age of 15 to consume alcohol in thier own homes, and while under parental supervision.

Arrrghhh! Now, once my boys got to be around 14 or 15, I allowed them to drink a small glass of wine, with dinner, if they wanted in order to demystify the whole alcohol thing. They are all in their 20's now. The oldest doesn't drink at all, and the other two only drink a glass or two with meals, as do I. Now, if the Democrat Party morons had had their way then, I'd be in jail for this.

And you guys are worried about President Bush?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council