Originally Posted By: Helemoto
No more needed you proved my point.

I will go one further gay and lesbians should be able to get married, I don't discriminate against women.

The term "Gay" is been used as a reference to homosexuality. This includes both Male and Female

The health care bill may not benefit you but will cause a lot more damage then you think.

I'll take the CBO office's assessment before any pundit. You must be opposed to Medicare and Social Security too? Shame on you.

How long should unemployment be extended I believe its been 90+ months now. So how long should it be 150 months or how about 350 months, how long should we support them. I don't have a problem with unemployment but there has to be a limit.

What has been called "The Great Recession" can only be compared to the Great Depression. Roosevelt's "New Deal" to get us out of that mess made drastic changes that lasted until WW2 in 1941. It has been proven that it is cheaper to extend unemployment benefits than to move people to welfare and other social programs.

Same point with the Heathcare debate. People can go to any emergency room and get care, with no pay, and we end up paying a huge price compared to if these same people had preventative medicine. If you want to know why things are so expensive, it is because we are doing much of our standard healthcare in the emergency rooms. Illegals, and foreigners alike will not be turned down in an emergency room, and you and I pay the price.

You only support the scientist that say human made global warming is real, you don't support the scientist that say humans don't cause global warming even with the evidence they put out.

You don't support peoples belief in a higher power, you don't have to believe in but you debate and I am sure you ridicule them.

National and international science academies and scientific societies have assessed the current scientific opinion, in particular on recent global warming. These assessments have largely followed or endorsed the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) position of January 2001 which states:
An increasing body of observations gives a collective picture of a warming world and other changes in the climate system... There is new and stronger evidence that most of the warming observed over the last 50 years is attributable to human activities. http://www.grida.no/publications/other/ipcc_tar/?src=/climate/ipcc_tar/wg1/index.htm

There is a strong consensus that global surface temperatures have increased in recent decades and that the trend is caused mainly by human-induced emissions of greenhouse gases. No scientific body of national or international standing disagrees with this view.

Arguments against human influenced global warming just don't hold water period.

Another problem with liberals is that good intentions cause a lot of damage.

"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all." John F. Kennedy

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter