Holrom,
I am glad you found your way, and I respect that. I hope you will also respect that I have found mine, in science and the understanding of what and what I am in the universe.

You and I are on very different paths, as I do not trust in men . If someone hands me a book, and tells me it is the word of God, I do not believe them. In all the corruption I have seen in organized religion, I am forever skeptical and will remain so, until I see with my own eyes (without any drugs mind you (-: ). Honestly I do not believe I will ever see that, nor do I pretend to know why we are here, of even if there is a reason.

Best of luck to you and I am glad to see you doing well and that you have found fulfillment.

I would counter your message with the following:

1) I cannot worship any power that is so vain that it insists we praise and worship it. To me this is just the same as a dictator threatening DEATH if I do not do what they demand.

2) The Bible was written by men, long after the recorded life of christ. The book is full of contradictions and flaws, and groups like the KKK use it as a basis for hate. I would refer you to the Skeptics Annotated Bible
This site looks closely at the Bible and offers hundreds of examples of Absurdity, Injustice, Cruelty and Violence, Intolerance, Contradictions, Poor Family Values, Poor Treatment of Women, Bad Interpretation, and even Homosexuality, that people claim is a sin. These examples are right from the pages of the King James version itself.

I went to church when I was younger, and chose a different path based on the corruption I witnessed.

I am always open to discuss / debate my beliefs with anyone at anytime.

In conclusion I offer this:

Exodus 22:20 says: He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Any being that would kill the four billion people who do not believe in the biblical god, and sentence them to an eternity of burning pain and suffering just because they wont worship you and praise it, is not someone or something that I want to have anything to do with. Children that are raised into a religion like Islam, dont even get a choice. Why should they be sentenced to eternal pain and damnation.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter