Holrom It is nice to see you pop onto the Oracle. Although, I never played SB with you. I have heard stories of your time with KGB. I did watch your video. I am happy that you have found your peace.

I do have to say that was one heck of a Religious speech you made there. I am not a religious person. I was raised in a religious home, I went to church every sunday and for Teen services on Wednesdays while i was young, Never complained about it.

I have seen miracles happen. I have had a friend that should have died in a car accident a few years ago, she spent 4 months in a coma with machines keeping her alive. If Medically we were not able to do that. She would not be here today. It does make you wonder if there is a higher power out there.

But as for my life... I have seen far too much bad to believe in one almighty God. My nephew, who was perfectly healthy, died at 4 months old. No reason medically for it to happen. They called it SIDS. But if god is as great as you say. Why take a child. Please dont think you can "save" me. As I am at peace with myself and where I am going. I do not fear death as you claimed "GOD" helped you with. I found the FAITH in myself not in something that can not be explained.

My husband and I Agree that the bible has great stories that will teach morals and good things. But it is not the way for us. We believe and see things in science that contradict much of the bible.

Im sure there are plenty of KGB members past and present that are Religious and have a strong Faith in god.

It is just not my way.

Best of luck in spreading your message in your way.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]