Well I am a Warrior of God, and after all of the crap I have seen and endured I realized I needed someone on my side to help me fight the great battles ahead of me and defeat the great adversary which opposes me in my life. Call it a emotional crutch if you like but being a realist and a pragmatist I know there are somethings in life which are simply beyond the scope of man to identify or explain, we as humans are not omnipotent, and thus we cannot know with certainty what lies in the great beyond. For me personally I envision a great war being fought and I standing on the walls of the Kingdom of Heaven fighting that war in Gods name. I do not force my beliefs on others and refrain from preaching, because to do so shows arrogance and pride, which to me are not virtues as befitting a soul bound in high service, even though the Bible does claim to go forth and spread the word I believe to do so is to do so for his glory and not my own. Thus I spare my thoughts to my friends and family because I love and respect their choices and value their thoughts, truth is all I ask of them, and that I believe is all that can be expected of anyone, believer and non-believer alike. So to answer this threads original purpose, religion for gamers is like trying to enforce justice in a lawless land, it is a losing battle, and one a person would do well to leave be.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]