Pardon my double post, but as a after thought I wanted to add that I believe KGB has awesome potential even in lesser games or games that have already fallen from prievious favor and success. This potential seems like such a terrible waste while in stasis awaiting the next game, but I can definately see the prudance in waiting and the wisdom Jet has lead the guild with. I find myself percieving things through the same lense as Jet when it comes to the future of gaming and the new games to come, yet I still retain ideals which prompt me to seek solutions where ever I can, even if those solutions do not coincide with those of KGB. Being torn to look for answers where none exist leaves KGB stuck in this so called stasis until Jets plan for a future game is realized, though it doesn't slow down my search for my own utopia it does still leave questions and uncertainty that might be answered by these future games. I guess this, in the end, is the untimate unknown factor for all of us regardless of our plans and depends on how far we are willing to go to hold to our convictions to play a game.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]