Quote:

Quote:

So in closing while the games are mediocre that doesn't mean KGB has to be.

I agree here. All of us are gaming in some form or another, but not in a united fashion. It is going to take an environment that would support our interests as an organization for me the make the call to arms for all our members.
I think we need to continue having fun doing what we are doing, keep a close eye on the betas (We have folks in almost all of them) and when the time comes, re-unite in one game, under the KGB flag.

Yes and no, I guess me not knowing many of those here, would have to say it all depends on how everyone assembled here views KGB. Many people claim to be in KGB's service but then play other various assorted games either unrelated to KGB or in a very limited "Faction" of the guild. If KGB decided today to make a game the only official KGB game available so as to unite the guild and start work on enhancing group play how many here would balk at such a idea? How many members would you lose? How much "discussion" or in most cases arguments would erupt on the forums private or otherwise? What excuses would there be, and how radical would KGB have to be in pursuit of such a goal? What sorts of revision would the Government and the Constitution go through, and would there be a outcry for a new leadership upon such a outlandish proposal as to declare "one game one guild"?

Sure all games available at this moment are not very ideal environments but there are games out there, it depends on the strength of leadership here, the commitment of the guild members present, and the desire to be unified full filling the ultimate goals of the guild, as a true definition of the word. Could you take a crappy game and make it great? Could you win where others fail? Could you be a conquerer in a game that lacks them? Although I certainly understand the current state of gaming, and would not be kind if I didn't mention this as very important reason why some guilds decide that waiting is more beneficial. So you can wait and see how a game is recived, who will be able to devote the time, and who will be able to meet the requirements, OR you can forge ahead and work with what's available.

The choice is always yours.

Last edited by Drakiis; 02/25/08 12:20 PM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]