First off I still believe 90% of documentarys are 2 pounds of bullshit in a 1 pound bag. I dont have a link for that you just have to come over to my house for a few wild turkeys.

Second Loose Change-never seen it, most likey never will.

Thirdly Al Gore is a nut job. See first part.

http://www.noaa.gov/
http://www.globalwarmingarchive.com/History.aspx

heres some links I know you like them. The noaa is a gov one so they will not be politiclly incorrect. But the other has articles over a long time line.

By the way yes there are lots of different fuel types out there and when they are viable replacements they will be used. They have to be viable first we have nothing that can replace coal,petro,nuclear that would not cost a fortune to use. And incase you didnt notice the polution levels of the have dropped. I cant remember the last time I heard we were going to have acid rain. You was co2 levels to drop look at the rest of the world. I once saw a ad for one of those little tin boxxes they have in the eu that gets like 60mpg. After we get it over here and add all the gadgets to lower emisions it get 40mpg. So who is putting out more greenhouse gasses, it thats what they are. Show me a link that proves they are. Not one that says they are but has proved it.

When I was a kid in high school, the 80's) we were told we were going to freeze to death from the glaciers comeing down on us. Now the oceans are going to start on fire. You can see my reluctance to belive junk science.

I also live in a place that once had tons of ice above my head and then later it was an ocean. Point is the climate changes all the time. One side says co2 is the cause of global warming another says it is a result. Most of the scientist dont agree with what is the cause so how does Al Gore know. He doesnt it has turned in to a pollitical party that has an agenda. They tell use we have 10 years before we die, we dont, then they tell us no missed a 3 now we have 50 years. Nobody knows for sure because the cavemen never keep records on a world wide scale to give us an model to look at.

Now we have some people telling us what the climate should be, like they invented it. Then they tell us we are destroying the planet. The planet has been through more then we can put out so I think the planet will be fine

There is only one thing I know of that can cause rapid climate change do you.