I think Bush is evil...
I think the media is evil..
Hum...Hilary Clinton is probably evil..Although it would be fun to see what a madam president can do not because shes a woman but because shes a woman. (<--not sarcasm, merely pulled it out of its sterotypical shell.)
I think Dick Chaney is evil...
I think the entire Bush Administration is not evil...but some of them are...
9/11 was probably something conjured not with the Bush Administration but with people intrested in using the Bush Administration as a scapegoat.
I don't think we went into Iraq for oil, because gas prices are still 3.4, atleast here anyway.
I think that with all thats been going on in the last couple of years out of all of the candidates for president atleast one of them has set principles uncorrupted by the media, washington, etc etc. I would hope theres alteast one preson within those candidates that wants to change how things have been going for America for the better. Whatever better they decide is most relative to them still a better.
Because even if we say that this side did this and this side did that or what they didn't do. It hasn't been a great couple of years.
I think we should pull out of the Middle East and whereever else soldiers are waiting to come home.
I think we should focus on America here first because its not all that great for us to have the levergity to go out and try to help other countries when we ourselves are deterierating. And we are. Slowly ever so slowly.
I think that many of the things that happen in washington and most of the things said by Bush are things used to create theater for America. Its a failsafe. Bush is probably a smart man otherwise he wouldn't have pretended so vigorously to laugh at Steven Colbert's comments about him at that party thingy they had a few years ago and then a few days later give another one of his famous speeches.

I like politics but I don't care too much about my opnions about them because they are just relative to where I live and what I see etc etc. So I don't think they can provide and analysis of integerity for the way America works today, because they are just way to injustifiable. Circumstances are different for everyone. I think we need a president that is willing to hear the people and take all that and make an average of assumptions and from there make his decisions, but thats what weve always needed , right? Shrug, saw the politics discussion couldnt resist. lol