Quote:

I did some follow up research on plane crashes, and have to conclude along with loosechange that there is in fact no way
jumbo jets were at the crash sites at the Pentagon and Penn.
It actually struck me as odd watching it at the time, but I remember thinking that the Penn site where they were reporting at, was just somewhere close. In fact I recall clearly one of the live anchors saying as much. However it turns out that it was, in fact, the site of "the main crash".

I know the footage used in loosechange wasnt faked as well, because i was watching 90% of it live at the time it aired, having a computer and multiple TVs.

I also remember vividly the incident at the airport in Cleveland, both from reporting, and because someone I knew at the time was set to fly out of there, and was present at the airport during the hubbub. He said it was right strange.

Does any of this point a finger conclusivly at anything specific? No, not necesarrily, those who were said to be responsible, could, theoretically, have used slightly different means than reported in some cases and had the misreported stories stick for one reason or another. Maybe the terrorists really did get ahold of a missile somehow, I can see why the govt might not have wanted that kind of news to spread if true.

LCCM's (low cost cruise missles) aren't overly hard to make in your grage is you know what you're doing. I've often thought that the pentagon looked like something alot smaller and with a bit more power then a plane hit it.

I'm sure you could immagine the chaos of fear that would spread in the public if they admitted something like terrorists actualy had missles they could fire with relative accuracy...

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?