Originally Posted by Owain
Originally Posted by Sini
To start, I will point out that the body of Owain's work in this thread is not an excuse to retaliate in kind, and I have not.

You haven't?
If you ever wandered what death feels like, while parts of your mind go blank as your brain shuts down, and reality loses cohesion as the darkness closes in... well, wonder no more. Just read Owains absurd posts. If they make sense, you just might be experiencing initial stages of dying.

In my opinion, any time you post a person's name and make a personal insult that does not address what that person has said with a reasonable counter argument backed up with something other than personal opinion, that has nothing to do with politics, and thus has no place in the political forum. That is a personal abusive attack that violates forum guidelines.

For you to be justified a reasonable person would have to interpret such statement as made with the intent and ability to do harm and with reckless disregard for the truth.

That is, it is not sufficient for you to get upset over something for it to become a personal insult. You will have to prove that my post is obviously untrue and show that others think less of you as a result of my post. I just don't see how you could achieve either of these - you have no good reputation or standing left to lose on political forum, and your insane ramblings are largely accurately characterized as absurd.

[Linked Image]