Multifaceted issue that would take too much energy and time to properly address.

To be very brief, I would explain it as, when one side ends up killing a member of their opposition, you don't go around saying, well both sides are equally bad. That's kind of classless. You condemn the violence and attempt to begin the healing process, not equate someones death in such a way that it sounds like the victim almost had it coming.

“You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent," he said. "No one wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now: You had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit and they were very, very violent.”

Oh and by the way, the counter protesters did have permits. Yet again Trump just spews shit and blames the media.

Lets not forget that the alt-right decided to stand together with Neo-Nazi's which is bad on its own, like wtf dude? You wanna say your not racist but you stand toe to toe with these idiots? I know, I know. What about freeze peaches? sure they have every right to be ignorant and spew their stupidity but so did the counter protesters.