Originally Posted by Owain
Originally Posted by Sini

So Owain, lets get back to this question. What are you values as a conservative?

I asked you multiple times this very straight-forward question. I even provided you a Wiki link so you could copy-paste relevant points. You failed to commit to any conservative values, because you are not a conservative.

You and your fellow neoreactionaries are to Western Democracy what Iran's Mullahs to Iranian Democracy or Putin's KGB to Russian Democracy. No wonder you and you ilk tend to congeal and metastasize around Trump.

My values are irrelevant. You keep trying to make this about me, but that isn't important. All I am doing is correcting your shit posting about things that aren't true.

Your total absence of a moral compass makes you gravitate to Trump, who also appear to lack dignity or even basic sense of decency to not sully the office or reputation of the country. So your Trumpism is a case of birds of a feather flocking together.

As to correcting, the only correcting you have accomplished so far is correction of our mistaken belief in your good judgment and soundness of mind. No sane person would believe a contradictory mess of ideas that you voiced in this thread. These ideas are contradictory to the point of being schizophrenic. The only consistent theme appears to be your unquestioning and unreserved devotion to Trump. Not only have you not identified any red line on Trump, I now believe you simply don't care to have one, and will stand by him as the civil society, and soon US burns all around you.

In other words:

Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

[Linked Image]