Originally Posted By: Vuldan

It is not one sided finger wagging Zombiez, its an accurate statement of fact. I was here. I won't rehash it now, except to state that many members left because of the few who were not listening to the many. It happens often, and in many cases within KGB, has caused the rifts we have seen over the years. That being said, I am more than happy to listen to reason, but I won't back off the truth, but I recognize it is "my" truth. If there are intelligences I am unaware of, feel free to correct me. Beyond that, bygones are bygones and I look forward to working with you to make BDO a great faction.

Thanks Vuldan, I wasn't around when all of this happened - but I did get some pretty disturbing reports (and definitely had to deal with the wreckage left behind). If there is something that needs to be worked out, please let me know (or handle it between you two). Otherwise, I do hope that we can start a NEW page and move forward!

In regards to "the few who were not listening to the many" I have full confidence in our officership; but definitely we are all "peers" in this. We did have a recent member leave because I refused to listen to JUST HIM (no names) and regardless of how bad that person tries to make that seem, I cannot find fault in listening to EVERYONE in our group. He made his choices based on HIS thoughts/opinions - I make mine based on what the group wants/needs as a whole. I may be HC of the BDO Faction, but I always see myself as a Knight and a player - just the same as everyone else, not a Dictator/Czar.

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers