When we first started in BDO we had a lot of guild mates that started with us. Some decided this was not the game they wanted to play so we lost a good portion of our pvp core group. This lead to a downward spiral effect and those that were playing 24/7 got very much ahead of others in the guild. They decided to leave so they could enjoy more of the pvp side of the game. This is understandable but now we had 3 more people leave the guild and its getting ridiculous because if the people that left before them were still with us we would now have a good pvp group. So the way I see things is to be with KGB only until you get super geared then bail to go to another guild. And I believe its because of the open faction that we cannot get our guild built up to the level that it should be. This hurts all of us that are loyal to the KGB tag. I am very proud and honored to be a member of KGB and will remain in the KGB guild no matter what. I wish our other guild members could think this way. We would have been an awesome pvp force by now.