I have to agree with much of whats being said in this thread. Perhaps some changes need to take place with open/close faction.

Here are some suggestions:
With closed/open faction:

1) Allow closed faction conscript recruiting with a 30 day probation: to give both the KGB community and the conscript time to see if both are satisfied with how well the conscript fits within our KGB community and for the conscript to decide becoming part of the KGB community.

2) New KGB knights should also have a 30 day probation: To prevent taking advantage of the community and the faction they initially joined and then leaving to do their own thing.

3) Should not matter if the faction is open or closed, all KGB community members should work together under the same tag achieving game goals.

4) If a KGB member does not wish to partake of a game under the KGB tag then they should refrain from joining the said guild from the start of their game time and do as they wish or perhaps they may no longer wish to be part of the community it self. Something that may need to be addressed as this is clearly something that's presently happening within BDO.

Personal opinion:
I've always believed that a community is a place where individuals are to work together as a family. This doesn't prevent you from having personal goals, the family/community may not move at the same pace but we are all their supporting each other either way and working to achieve game goals.

I'm not the best typist or do well expressing my thoughts, I do apologies for my lack in typing skills, but hopefully some of the thoughts I've shared can perhaps be taken into consideration.