Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Yah, the history there is slightly off Meaculpa...we started with quite a few when Shock was running the show, Zombies caused a bunch of drama and people went to the sides...it's been dicey...then with the game mechanic changes, other issues and concerns and the semi-sorta merge with some other guild, many folks took a breather. Some of us are slowly coming back (I myself was in for three or four days before I had to travel for a week for work) and I know that I plan on picking up more. I won't play under a guild tag as a sub unit though. I can go play with CoTP in that case, and KGB deserves better representation. I haven't been able to to talk to Taxman yet, but will see whats up when I get home Friday night. I have never agreed with the open faction concept. We should be KGB or not represent if we can't put our true face forward in a game.

One day at a time.

while i do love being mentioned , i dont appreciate a 1 sided finger pointing , there were quite a few pplz who caused issues it just happens alot of em (mind u there those who quit BDO all together now) were all friends and pushed there own issues.
While i would love to see KGB grow like it has in most other games, i dont know how we will go forward with that in the current state of KGB , i hope to be at one of the KGB meetings to talk about this ...but there always held on weekends and i never have those off so hard to talk to points imo with its current state.