Originally Posted By: Zombiez
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Yah, the history there is slightly off Meaculpa...we started with quite a few when Shock was running the show, Zombies caused a bunch of drama and people went to the sides...it's been dicey...then with the game mechanic changes, other issues and concerns and the semi-sorta merge with some other guild, many folks took a breather. Some of us are slowly coming back (I myself was in for three or four days before I had to travel for a week for work) and I know that I plan on picking up more. I won't play under a guild tag as a sub unit though. I can go play with CoTP in that case, and KGB deserves better representation. I haven't been able to to talk to Taxman yet, but will see whats up when I get home Friday night. I have never agreed with the open faction concept. We should be KGB or not represent if we can't put our true face forward in a game.

One day at a time.

while i do love being mentioned , i dont appreciate a 1 sided finger pointing , there were quite a few pplz who caused issues it just happens alot of em (mind u there those who quit BDO all together now) were all friends and pushed there own issues.
While i would love to see KGB grow like it has in most other games, i dont know how we will go forward with that in the current state of KGB , i hope to be at one of the KGB meetings to talk about this ...but there always held on weekends and i never have those off so hard to talk to points imo with its current state.

It is not one sided finger wagging Zombiez, its an accurate statement of fact. I was here. I won't rehash it now, except to state that many members left because of the few who were not listening to the many. It happens often, and in many cases within KGB, has caused the rifts we have seen over the years. That being said, I am more than happy to listen to reason, but I won't back off the truth, but I recognize it is "my" truth. If there are intelligences I am unaware of, feel free to correct me. Beyond that, bygones are bygones and I look forward to working with you to make BDO a great faction.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]