Originally Posted By: Magal
I would however like to have romeos message me as to what took place with Aeo. Allot of people want answers as to what he did or didn't do and allot of people lost allot of gold from his " leadership ". Fiery has lost well over 2million gold from " leaders" to date so its no wonder allot of people are jaded and burnt out right now, I plan to lead them.

Im assuming you are asking what caused us to severe our ties with Aeo and/or what happened in the end and heres the run-down:

Aeo and I spoke after the Officer and guild meeting and I informed him of our guys decision. He said he was onboard and would be ready to transfer right after getting his peace fund on Sunday. He said several times in command chat how this decision would be one of the funniest and would piss Disaster off the most. We closed out all open payment sheets except 1 (as the item had not sold); no idea if Aeo ever paid out the Volume people from the last few days of events.

KGB began transferring and afterwards, Aeo had begun talking to several Disaster members, even invited a couple into his in-game family the day after they transferred here. From those talks, Aeo decided that he no longer wanted to lock them on a server and that he wanted to fight them on Nazar in 30 days.

Aeo then proceeded to take the last nation castle (Calmlands) which was the corner stone of keeping Disaster on Ollo for 90 days and transferred it back to his alt, thus starting the nation demolition time 3 weeks early and allowing Disaster to leave after 30 days instead of 9 weeks.

The icing on the cake was when Aeo went ahead and did this, he found out that the KGB Heroes (who were remaining on the server to finish their Hero period) and the Volume Heroes (who also were waiting to finish their hero periods) could no longer due their leadership quests AND could no longer do their Hero Summons (which is a huge requirement of getting their rewards.) When asked about this and why he couldn't just keep it in the nation for one last cycle so the Heroes could finish, his response was that he didn't care.

Few people have spoken to him since then and his only response was that he claims they did not pay him or compensate him to do it (even though now he gets to keep his castle, the weekly gold and weekly Lords Coins for 6-9 more weeks, instead of losing it in 3) and that he did it so he could fight Disaster in 3 weeks instead of trapping them for 9, even though he was one of the people who heavily wanted to transfer.

After all of the above, I sent him one last mail about what he did above and I have not spoken to him since; he is joining Barcode on Nazar to my knowledge.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]