Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Viria
If they had turned up and just fought fine...but constant offensive and personal mails to leadership...hell one even tracked down Romes FB photo and made a crest to troll...and what did the GMs do? wipe the crest.

That was the level they went to

So on a Darkfall scale about a 5 or a 6. Considering someone has the KGB group on there FB page, and we refer to him as Romeo on his FB page, not even more than a golf clap worthy.

Now had they altered the image to show Romeo shooting MLK or blowing his whale money load all over Scopes, I might have given them an internet fist bump.

Like seriously, they should have built a freaking mural of 24 slides on a property in White Arden in view of his home, of Romeo riding a Trino whale while getting butt humped in some kill shot by there Guild leader as he totally has S&M reigns on Romeo and win shooting out his fingers and Zena with a german WW ! helmet tied on to a rack on his back.

Now you are talking Darkfall, bout an 8 ish.

Besides, they wish they had it as good as Romeo.

Yea I gotta agree with Jag. Posting a widely known picture of Romeo isn't really that serious of harassment. I'm sure the mails were a little less than cordial but that's easily avoided by simply deleting instead of taking the time to read, giving the person the satisfaction of affecting you. I'll even go as far as to guess that there have probably been worse jokes/comments made in Teamspeak in person than what could have been included in those mails. Where I was raised the only way to shut up a loud mouth bully was to sock him in his mouth. Even if he puts a whoopin on you then you can at least say that you "manned up". I'm still relatively new to the community, have extremely thick skin (as the AA chapter should be able to attest to), and can give it as well as I can take it, so I certainly hope this decision isn't indicative of the fighting spirit within the community. My prayers are that this was a one-off, special circumstance event and that if faced with the same situation in the future that we "man up" and face the challenges ahead of us. Just my 2 cents worth. ^^