Originally Posted By: Vuldan
I admit I'm lost as hell, and my opinion matter's little in AA, as if it ever did. So basically, you determined (KGB) to move to move to a new server? Is this a transfer or did you have to start from scratch, which I can't imagine by the way. And it sounds as if message versus intent versus application did not go well, and as usual, people's feelings got hurt when their perception of the events did not match their desire.

All I know is the AA is and was fun, but dominated to much of my real life. Romeo has done a phenominal job, probably the single most successful leadership of a faction since UO time, in my humble opinion, and while I did not agree with 40% of the choices he made in AA for the guild, you can't argue his success. So, past that, whatever folks heartburn is, you can bank on this sure thing, treat each other with respect of GTFO.

Your opinions always matter Mr and thanks for the kind words.

But yes, we had an officer meeting and then a guild meeting where we decided to transfer to a different server. Its not starting over new as we get to keep our characters, gear, warehouses, inventories and such; however properties obviously cannot be transferred at their location so some of us have kept our Ollo lands on alt accounts while others had to sell/demo them. We as a guild also offered to help with the cost of transferring for anyone who needed it; all they have to do it ask.

Change is never easy but those of us who have already completed the transfer are definitely finding a completely new lease on the game.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]