Originally Posted By: Bubba
I'll be honest here......It was quite disappointing when I came back from my haitus (roughly 3-4 days of logging in for only a few minutes) to hear that instead of fighting, the guild chose to move to another server. I had big hopes with all of the speeches about "giving disaster a fight", "never leaving our home server", and many other conversations (quite a few from leadership) that seemed to suggest we would make a stand and fight the good fight so to speak. Granted I was not back in time to voice my opinion, or to confirm that I would be attending the siege but I'm fairly certain that I made my stance on it quite clear. I understand that things were absolutely getting extremely cumbersome with the monotonous event cycle, but I believe this decision reflects extremely negatively on us as a gaming community. I would have much rather had my ass handed to me over and over, than to have retreated to another server's sanctity. So while I can understand the decision, I must say it truly was a disheartening one to return to. At this point I'll be retiring my ArcheAge account, going fairly inactive in the community, and taking some time to evaluate my gaming future. I have to say that it has been a true pleasure meeting everyone that I did in the ArcheAge chapter; The memories made will not fade quickly, and I wish everyone the best of luck.

-Bubba.

I'm not sure I get why exactly your going inactive in the community because we have so many other games we play. I can understand why your done with Archeage as I have been on and off with it for a while. Would you have stayed if people continued on Ollo?

Last edited by Goriom; 07/14/16 07:59 AM.