Yes he was the "leader" of Fiery because it was given to him in a shaddy ass deal with SPooney. Just like it was "his" castle. The sad reality is that most of us ignored him like the plague and anytime shit got tough he bailed and I took over out of loyalty to my guildies and friends, nothing more. Ive been trying to backstab him for over a year and the only answers were to leave and make my own huge guild to ally with KGB ( I don't have the time ) or just bail to a small guild and go 100% casual. There was NO other option on the east faction at all, nothing. If even ONE capable person could have stepped up his ass was gone long ago. Keep in mind I was also trying to do my work against him with Hansl... and I think we can all guess his character and morals now. I had presented the idea of everyone east going to KGB2 in the nation but hansl shot that down as well. Figured we could let KGB govern us and a few officers would keep the peace. I tried... really did.. but burnt out on people like him as well.